Furoshiki Set of 2 (Medium) with Ichigo Rings Instructions & Videos
Thank you for your purchase from Wrap & Tie!
We hope you'll fully enjoy your new Furoshiki set!
Furoshiki's simplicity opens up endless creative possibilities of using it. We want to give you a head start so we've included three video tutorials and a care instructions section below. Simply click on the images to watch the videos.
Caring for your Furoshiki
- Hand wash separately in cold or lukewarm water (30C) using a mild detergent.
- Since it's made of cotton, avoid using harsh chemicals, bleach, etc.
- Wring gently and don't tumble dry.
- Iron on low setting. If ironing on high, depending on the surface of your iron, we recommend that you place a spare fabric on top so that the plate of the iron doesn't touch the Furoshiki directly. Alternatively, iron on the reverse side.
- Fold and store in your favorite space, where it's easily accessible.
- Avoid carrying items that are likely to spill or stain (oil bottles, food without protective packaging, etc).
- Some ideas are gift wrapping, as a small handbag, a travel kit holder, a protective makeshift case for personal care items, picnic cloth, bento box case, and many, many more!