A perfect complement to any Furoshiki style gift wrapping, these handmade wooden gift tags will bring the Japanese-inspired gift wrapping to a new level.
They are made of natural, sustainable cedar wood from Kumakogen Town in Ehime Prefecture, a location in Japan known for its wilderness, valleys, and rich history.
The wood is carefully chosen by hard-working craftsmen and then carefully processed using laser engraving. The scent of the cedar wood can be felt long after, imparting a distinct woody fragrance for a long time even after it has been cut and processed.
This set contains 5+1 tags engraved with six different ways of expressing gratitude in the Japanese language, using the unique lettering designs created by the award-winning calligraphy master Miyuu. The set of five it's for you to offer as you see fit, while the extra one is for you, our customer, as a Thank You from us.
Due to their size, it's recommended that you use them to decorate medium or large-sized gifts. At the same time, thanks to their size, they can be easily re-used as a coaster, a wardrobe fragrance, or even as a Japanese-inspired interior decoration.
- Cedar Wood Tags - 5 Pieces
- Cedar Wood Storage Box - 1 Piece
- Single Cedar Wood Tag- 1 Piece
"Thank you & Appreciation Set" 感謝セット contains the following engraved messages:
- All products have a flat shipping fee of $10 visible at the checkout.
- Orders are processed within 1 to 3 business days (excluding weekends and holidays) soon after receiving your order confirmation email. You will receive another notification when your order has been shipped.
- If the number of orders to be processed exceeds our capacity, orders will be completed within 4-5 working days.
To read the full Shipping Policy click here.
- We accept returns up to 10 days after you have received the product and only if the item is unused and in its original condition.
- We will refund the full order amount minus the shipping costs for the return.
- In the event that your order arrives damaged in any way, please email us as soon as possible at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and a photo of the item’s condition. We address these on a case-by-case basis but we will try our best to work towards a satisfactory solution.
To read the full Returns & Refunds Policy click here.