A perfect addition to any eco-friendly lifestyle, the Furoshiki is nothing more than a square cloth. Yet its simplicity allows for a multitude of possibilities when it comes to using it.
Thanks to its flexibility and resistance to wear and tear, you can wrap almost anything with it, of almost any shape (as long as you have the right Furoshiki size).
This set contains two handbag rings that will allow you to create a stylish, eco-friendly, and unique handbag using nothing but tying techniques (you'll receive the how-to instructional video together with your purchase).
- Medium Furoshiki Stripe Pattern - 1 piece
- Medium Furoshiki Plum Pattern - 1 piece
During the Taisho era (1912-1926), many young Mobo (Modern Boys) and Moga (Modern Girls) wore pop-style Kimono that was created using overseas textile designs.
The stripe and plum Furoshiki motif was inspired by the "Modern Girl" fashion style from this period, which was an intermix of traditional Japanese art and western-style creative thinking.
- Ichigo Ring (Handbag Handles) - 1 set
- Instructional video on how to create a Furoshiki handbag
- All products have a flat shipping fee of $10 visible at the checkout.
- Orders are processed within 1 to 3 business days (excluding weekends and holidays) soon after receiving your order confirmation email. You will receive another notification when your order has been shipped.
- If the number of orders to be processed exceeds our capacity, orders will be completed within 4-5 working days.
To read the full Shipping Policy click here.
- We accept returns up to 10 days after you have received the product and only if the item is unused and in its original condition.
- We will refund the full order amount minus the shipping costs for the return.
- In the event that your order arrives damaged in any way, please email us as soon as possible at email@example.com with your order number and a photo of the item’s condition. We address these on a case-by-case basis but we will try our best to work towards a satisfactory solution.
To read the full Returns & Refunds Policy click here.