Particularly popular with those enrolled in the Shiho Masuda gift Wrapping Online Courses, this set contains large sheets of Washi paper all dyed using the Yuzen technique.
Yuzen is a traditional dyeing method in Japan using patterned dye-cuts, originally invented for the intricate designs of Kimono fabrics. When transferred to paper, it creates a durable layer that makes it wrinkle-resistant. It can easily be ironed on the low setting to remove creases.
It can be used for gift wrapping, origami, decoupage, and other craft projects.
This set is perfect for you if you're not looking for a particular pattern, but rather are open to trying out different ones.
The large size will allow you to wrap the most common boxes and medium or large gifts. Alternatively, you can easily cut and store it in smaller sheets.
- Large Washi Paper Sheets (79.5 x 55cm / 31 x 21.5 inches) - 8 Sheets
***This product is not eligible for returns, refunds nor exchanges. Check our Return Policy for full details.
Store in a dry place and avoid contact with humidity or liquids. Do not store in direct sunlight or close to strong sources of heat.
When rolled for storage, make sure the printed sides are on the outside.
Looking for more inspiration?
- All products have a flat shipping fee of $10 visible at the checkout.
- Orders are processed within 1 to 3 business days (excluding weekends and holidays) soon after receiving your order confirmation email. You will receive another notification when your order has been shipped.
- If the number of orders to be processed exceeds our capacity, orders will be completed within 4-5 working days.
To read the full Shipping Policy click here.
- We accept returns up to 10 days after you have received the product and only if the item is unused and in its original condition.
- We will refund the full order amount minus the shipping costs for the return.
- In the event that your order arrives damaged in any way, please email us as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and a photo of the item’s condition. We address these on a case-by-case basis but we will try our best to work towards a satisfactory solution.
To read the full Returns & Refunds Policy click here.