Made from the same Washi paper that is used in gift wrapping, these Mizuhiki gift toppers are the expression of paper taken beyond its usual functionality.
They are an elegant solution for medium to large gifts where the usual bows are not practical (such as when the gift will have to be placed in another box for transportation and delivery).
The design features a deeply cherished Japanese symbol - the Ume Musubi, meaning the Plum Blossom. It carries the meaning of something that cannot be untied, as it's a knot that seems to have no end and no beginning. As such it's often used for occasions that should be unique, and that should last as long as possible (i.e. weddings, celebrations of friendships, etc).
The set includes 12 Mizuhiki toppers in colors inspired by nature and its characteristic expressions during the Japanese four seasons and in each of the calendar months (see below).
As a bonus, the receiver can use these again and again, either as a decoration for their future gifts or even as a super elegant coaster!
- Mizuhiki Coasters - 12 pieces
- March - Canola Blossoms
- April - Cherry Blossoms
- May - Iris
- June - Hydrangea
- July - Muscat Grapes
- August - Morning Glory
- September - Rice Ear
- October - Cosmos
- November - Winter Solstice
- December - Poinsettia
- January - Pine
- February - Camellia
- All products have a flat shipping fee of $10 visible at the checkout.
- Orders are processed within 1 to 3 business days (excluding weekends and holidays) soon after receiving your order confirmation email. You will receive another notification when your order has been shipped.
- If the number of orders to be processed exceeds our capacity, orders will be completed within 4-5 working days.
To read the full Shipping Policy click here.
- We accept returns up to 10 days after you have received the product and only if the item is unused and in its original condition.
- We will refund the full order amount minus the shipping costs for the return.
- In the event that your order arrives damaged in any way, please email us as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and a photo of the item’s condition. We address these on a case-by-case basis but we will try our best to work towards a satisfactory solution.
To read the full Returns & Refunds Policy click here.