Whether you're a professional gift wrapper or just a serious enthusiast, this kit contains all the utensils needed to achieve outstanding wrapping.
Both the double-sided tape and the decorative washi tape are easily torn by hands, no scissors are necessary. This helps your scissors stay free from adhesive residue, keeping the blades sharp and long-lasting.
The scissors included in this set are specifically chosen for their performance and are ideal for any beginner: they are lightweight with an easy to hold rubber grip. It also has a protective cap, so you can take them safely with you in your bag. They also feature a shape set of blades that are slightly curved, ensuring a smooth, effortless cutting experience.
- Decorative Washi (Masking) Tape (15mm x 10m) - 2 Pieces
- Double-Sided Tape (10mm x 20m) - 2 Pieces
- Scissors - 1 Piece
- Storage Bag - 1 Piece
*If you're already familiar with the online courses available at Shiho Masuda Gift Wrapping Academy you'll easily spot these same tools used by Shiho in the lessons.
- All products have a flat shipping fee of $10 visible at the checkout.
- Orders are processed within 1 to 3 business days (excluding weekends and holidays) soon after receiving your order confirmation email. You will receive another notification when your order has been shipped.
- If the number of orders to be processed exceeds our capacity, orders will be completed within 4-5 working days.
To read the full Shipping Policy click here.
- We accept returns up to 10 days after you have received the product and only if the item is unused and in its original condition.
- We will refund the full order amount minus the shipping costs for the return.
- In the event that your order arrives damaged in any way, please email us as soon as possible at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and a photo of the item’s condition. We address these on a case-by-case basis but we will try our best to work towards a satisfactory solution.
To read the full Returns & Refunds Policy click here.