How to use:
The Kanou Musubi is ideal as gift wrapping accessories or attached to handmade cards, party and wedding invitations, etc.
You can use any type of adhesive to attach it to the surface (craft glue, double-sided tape, glue dot, or glue gun, etc). Alternatively, you can thread a thin elastic (similar to those used in jewelry crafts) through the Mizuhiki ornament to then affix the ornament onto the gift package.
It can also be used to create unique hair clips or brooch pins by simply gluing the Mizuhiki Musubi on the accessory base.
- Mizuhiki Kanou Knot - choose from 10, 30, 50, or 100 Pieces
***Please note that the product is handmade, so some small differences in size can occur from item to item.
Store in a dry place, away from dust, and avoid contact with liquids.
Need a different quantity/color?
We'd love to help! Get in touch with us at email@example.com with your query and we'll get back to you.
Large orders for special events, parties, etc. are welcome!
- All products have a flat shipping fee of $10 visible at the checkout.
- Orders are processed within 1 to 3 business days (excluding weekends and holidays) soon after receiving your order confirmation email. You will receive another notification when your order has been shipped.
- If the number of orders to be processed exceeds our capacity, orders will be completed within 4-5 working days.
To read the full Shipping Policy click here.
- We accept returns up to 10 days after you have received the product and only if the item is unused and in its original condition.
- We will refund the full order amount minus the shipping costs for the return.
- In the event that your order arrives damaged in any way, please email us as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and a photo of the item’s condition. We address these on a case-by-case basis but we will try our best to work towards a satisfactory solution.
To read the full Returns & Refunds Policy click here.